View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I know but Im growing more and more weary of the front offset though from reading on here though, 19x9.5+17

I am going with a 275/35/19 and 245/40/19 . The size and tires I have on my stock 19s, which is the stock sizes... maybe I mis typed something, let me check

he has 285/40/19 and 255/40/19s on them now on his 2006 350z and didnt have any vdc issues that I am aware of though so I dont know.

My buddy said he would buy my Eibach springs from me if I go with H&Rs , just saw Kevr's spirts are +15 offset and he has H&Rs with no issue, so I see light at the end of the money tunnel. Still would love to hear that its a good idea from one of the wheel dealers on here :-)
Disregard my previous message, this tire setup is standard on the Nismo 370z so I'm sure it will be fine on your setup.

Last edited by Waiz; 08-26-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote