View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #585 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Been meaning to post in the thread since Monday.

I was part of second group buy, and fortunately Berk is down the street from my place. Initially, I was able to coordinate with Bryan to pick up my exhuast in person; however, he was kind enough to bring me in-house for an install to see if there were any fitments issues as seen by some in the forums.

Berk has excellent customer service. One thing that everyone has to keep in mind is that they are small operation and are working very hard which each order. I was able to drop my car off in the morning, was given a ride to work, and picked up after my car was finished. I met with Laura and Bryan who are both really great people, and definitely are standout individuals from all my dealings in the automotive industry.

Last, but not least, I have the exhaust on the car (w/ High-Flow cats on the way). The sound of the exhaust is dead sexy. I've been driving around all week with no radio because I enjoy the sound of it that much! Each one of these exhausts is hand-built in house. I am definitely glad I waited. Thanks again Rob, Laura, and Bryan for the great experience. I wish there were more companies with people like you!

I also have some pics of my trip to the shop. I'm at work, so I'll try and upload them when I get off for everyone to view.