View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jewbag™ View Post
Backstreet Boys tickets for a concert tonight.

No seriously, Backstreet boys tickets for a concert tonight. My girl has a soft spot for 90's pop music. I'll probably be the only guy there and the jailbait will be epic.

na its not like that anymore their fans have mostly grown up and a bunch of guys go(well relatively speaking) its more of a family atmosphere now .. you got people who were fans like 10 years ago there with kids and stuff

i like the backsteet boys been to like 12 concerts since 1999( long story but i met my GF then and thats why we always go ) ive met the guys a few times... they are really cool you will have a good time even if you dont like the music... besides them i hate all pop music... lm into like NIN lamb of god hatebreed deftones all that and i always enjoy the show

Last edited by MC; 08-26-2010 at 03:27 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote