View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama
Default Nismo w/ F.I. Exhaust VIDEO

Mediashare

Wanted to post a Vid of my new setup. Tried to upload it to youtube but the audio was thrown off for some reason. Description of my setup can be found in my signature or the beginning of the video. The exhaust is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I had the F.I. HFC before this but still wanted a lil more volume. The GTM Res. Test pipes have given me the perfect sound I was looking for which basically for me means as loud, deep, smooth, and exotic without any rasp whatsoever. I used an older video camera so the video is subpar but the camera had an external microphone connection so I purchased a good Mic and the audio quality is excellent which I felt was more important than an HD picture. Looking forward to some feedback. More videos to come soon thanks guys

Last edited by johnnydrama; 08-26-2010 at 02:31 PM.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote