Thread: 370z girls?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #128 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Beaujolais?

SmoothZ, Beaujolais is the spouse/wife/gf of Sscottfitz. Take a look at the whole conversation and it'll make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
I would say beaujolais is more of a 370Z Woman (vice girl), but not bad for a 52 yr old (granted I'm more than a little partial) But she's been leaning on my cars for over 34 years...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaujolais View Post
omg... i can not believe you broke the rule....you never EVER discuss a woman's age.
Quote:
good thing i like leaning on your hood.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
OK, two points in my defense....

1) The age reference was one of pride & honor - not everyone has a mature hot woman that routinely leans on their Z.....(not sure how that sounded).......

2) Technically you were leaning on the back of the Z, the trunk is on the other end --

THAT SAID, I'm proud to have you leaning on either end of my Z.....
Quote:
ok ... honored accepted..... and thanx....

i like both ends..equally.

now tony .... sorry man but we do need to discuss the way to discreetly change the age thing.... there are ways you know.
Quote:
not that i have done anything thing my stylist wouldnt know.
Quote:
and we havent seen the new one at the parking lot.... but that would be a good thing to see...
quite the looker......that a nice set of.......
Hope this helps. However, I'm responsible for the TONY remark but I deleted his pic in order to save me from getting beat up by him (since he does live close to me ).

+1 for beaujolais for AWESOME 370Z shirt (and new ones should be shipped shortly )
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote