View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #58 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I'm really happy with my Stillen CBE and ERZ HFC combo. The Stillen CBE alone sounds good but left me wanting more. Under WOT around 4k rpm, I have a rattle in the back now. It never happened initially...either the exhaust got louder or something is just loose. I may take the panels off to investigate one of these weekends.

I never feel the CBE/HFC combo I have is too loud though. It will turn a head if you stomp the gas, but you can drive past cops without problems as long as you're not at WOT. It also keeps some 'fun' exhaust noise below 3k RPM which I felt you lose when you have the CBE alone.