View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #36 (permalink)
MblueZ34
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
MblueZ34 is on a distinguished road

Oh man that sucks. This weekend ill be at the homestead speedway for the GT3 shootout, formula races, drifting, and show. Ill already be with a buddy of mine in a greddy twin turbo 350z, and another guy with a g37 and 2 R35 GTR's. You should try to convince the guys to move the meet here! Sick *** event and we can make our Z presence insane!! What do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansz20 View Post
Well sponsored or not the paint scheme is nice, but it seems like fitment wasnt thought out to well. The lip is real tiny considering the bowl effect of the spokes and the fact that guys with the akebono brakes are getting way bigger. This non sport car shouldve had a massive lip back their. Maybe its the picture that makes it look small, but the only real thing I like is the paint scheme, maybe with a different company???
Actually the centers are very flat, i guess its the picture or something, because theyre sitting right over my stock brakes. If im correct i have a 4.5 inch lip, which isnt bad at all for not going with an aggressive fitment? And went with an 11 inch rear. It must be all the black not showing it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
Ouch, harsh.
And whats that guys deal against me lol. Typical forum stuff I hear about but I guess ill have to get used to it.

Thanks for all the compliments and thoughts guys. Let me know if youre down to meet up at that homestead speedway event!

Last edited by MblueZ34; 08-24-2010 at 07:30 PM.
MblueZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote