View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
I like snowboarding, but I haven't been since I moved to Utah. I cringe every time I see somebody with a nice car with a ski rack on top of it, though... perfect way to ruin the looks of a nice car.

But your disdain has motivated me to try skiing with some of my friends from work this winter!
I just was shocked when I was up there in January for one of my annual snowboarding trips and would go out to eat and most of the locals we talked to said they didn't ski/ride.

I was on the way to VT and saw a Lotus Elise w/ a ski rack on it heading back to Jersey. I lol'd and was shocked at the same time.

Least I've motivated you a little now to get on the mountain. I'd hold off on Snowbird til you are very very acquainted with snowboarding. That place kicks my butt every time but I love it cuz its always a challenge. Brighton, Solitude, Park City are good places to get warmed up and offer a lot of challenges to work you up to Snowbird.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote