View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute
Default A positive from a negative

I want to thank the Z store for rectifying a shipping error. I had the rear fog lamp switch and harness kit shipped to me a few weeks back. Nissan had shipped the incorrect relay with it. The harness requires a 6-prong relay. I was shipped a 4-prong relay. In a mere day's worth of phone conversations, Z store agreed to express ship the relay, which I received only 3 days later (from Japan and then from coast to coast in the U.S.). I have shipped the improper relay back.

They were friendly and professional throughout the process, and I now have the proper relay to go with the kit.

I want to especially thank Aaron for his time. I will not hesitate to order from you folks again.

Thank you!