View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
yea probably putting mine up for sale in october... hoping this one arrives februaryish..... getting the new black ( its like a metal flake but not glittery like magnetic black) with the hyper black wheels( although they look silver in the pics) probably getting a base model this time if they offer it here in the US.... i know you cant covert yen to dollars and get an accurate idea of price as a base is 100K in japan and premium is over 110K.... but it looks like if they do a base model here it will be called a "pure" and will be maybe $8-900 over what a 2010 base was so maybe 82K? a premium will be maybe 2500 more so 88ish? it could be a little more than that, availability is gonna be limited again aswell...

Yeah, I read on nagtroc that you were going to go with the base model if possible this time. Makes sense if you don't care about heated seats and Bose stereo. I think there's a psychological barrier to pricing the GTR over 90k in the US. I think nissan will keep the price just under that number. I thought the base was out for the us though and only premiums were coming, or was that just a 2011 thing?

I guess Nissan's learned their lesson regarding production numbers after so many 09's and 10's lingered on the lots due to the economy. What do you expect, maybe around 500 per year or so from now on? That seems like a reasonable #.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote