View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Good solid improvements for the mid cycle refresh, I'm crossing my fingers for around 520 to 530hp.

Really cool that they improved the aero so much. I like the weight savings from the new wheels but I'll reserve judgement on the styling until I see them in person, so far, not a fan.

So, are you getting one for sure now? I hope nissan doesn't move the price point up again with the '12.

ps--not digging the location of the leds either, I know it's a better location than the 09-11's, but I like the way those look better.

yea probably putting mine up for sale in october... hoping this one arrives februaryish..... getting the new black ( its like a metal flake but not glittery like magnetic black) with the hyper black wheels( although they look silver in the pics) probably getting a base model this time if they offer it here in the US.... i know you cant covert yen to dollars and get an accurate idea of price as a base is 100K in japan and premium is over 110K.... but it looks like if they do a base model here it will be called a "pure" and will be maybe $8-900 over what a 2010 base was so maybe 82K? a premium will be maybe 2500 more so 88ish? it could be a little more than that

going to try 3 local dealers here but will most likely have to buy out of state from contact or vendor dealer im guessing to get the price i want

Last edited by MC; 08-24-2010 at 02:07 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote