View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannedman View Post
Hey XDeslitX, didn't you recently get your car? how many miles did you put on it? I was wondering when should I do my oil change also, I have about 700 miles on mine already.
Exactly 2 weeks ago... got about 1200 now
I'm going to get my first change this Saturday...mileage estimate for this Saturday is about 1350-1400

I was speaking with Scott from Fontana Nissan last week since I had about 600 miles on my car. He was saying that 600-1000 miles you're pretty broken in already and he also mentioned doing the oil changed around that range to flush out the metal shavings. I may be misquoting Scott(I tend to do that sometimes. Sorry if I am. I have selective hearing) Everyone has different opinions can't really tell you what to do with yours. Reading through the oil threads(veryyyy long), I still couldn't get a straight answer since everyone has different opinions.

Last edited by xdeslitx; 08-24-2010 at 01:42 AM.
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote