View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #543 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Someone told me about this thread last week (can't remember who because I'm a space case ). I'm a watch-addict. I don't have any super high-end watches, but I'm a severe Citizen addict. I've got a few others, but mostly Citizen (I hate replacing batteries).
I absolutely love this watch. It's a limited edition (1500) titanium race chrono. It has standard chrono, but it also has race chrono. You put in the distance of the track up to 3 decimal points and it records up to 20 laps. It gives you the fast lap, slow lap and average as well as the mph. Has quite a few other standard features too.
Excuse the pics. Cell phone and I also didn't clean the crystal of the watch.

TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote