View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
jakoye
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT
jakoye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Yup...same here. I just turned 25, but look 20. I bought my 40th Anniversary on Saturday. While I was filling out the paperwork, the salesman told me the Internet Sales Manager loved my turbo G35 and asked to see the keys. I said sure, thinking he would just take a look inside and maybe pop the hood. What I found odd was when I saw the Internet Sales Manager walked by me and didn't even look at me. You would have thought he would say "Nice car" or something?

A few hours later when I go to leave, I notice my Top Secret front bumper looks odd? I walk closer and find that it's ruined! It had 4 major cracks in the lip, almost all the way through the bottom opening of the bumper. The under side of the bumper was hanging on the ground. Had I not noticed, I would have been screwed! I had the bumper up for sale for $350. The Sales Manager was at least understanding enough to cut me a check for $350, but I don't get it until I turn my G35 in with the OEM bumper Sunday AM. The Sales Manager wasn't sympathetic or anything!
Why would you ever give your car keys to someone? Guess you learned your lesson. Tough way to learn it though.