View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

I still have the the cats,..They are brand new and not used so its a little bit of a discount for anyone asking shipped.

I think the local buyer in Hawaii passed on this item and I have to get a shipping quote for another member,..

Cotizi will be number 2 on the list and Im sure shipped price to you will be about the same for the quote Ill be getting today. Will post the shipped price as soon as I get to the post office today.. Price will be posted by tonight..

Thanks for you interest.