View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Zed_car View Post
Did you even try calling VIP Status to find the offsets on that car?

Wheel manufacturer's not giving out offsets blatantly is not a first.
Well, usually when I'm on this form its very late, like now 12:45am so I wouldn't be able to call them to find out their fitments. I rely on this form to provide accurate information that will help me make future purchase decisions. I don't have a lot of time during the day to research stuff when I'm working. I guess my point is that the whole purpose of this form is to make information available to other members, if your going to go through the trouble to post up a thread with pictures but not the info, and then say, well I have the info, but you just have to call the dealer to get it, doesn't make sense.
When they give out the info to the form member, don't they think it will get posted up here anyway, it's not like they are going to make you sign a confidentiality agreement.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote