View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXo5 View Post
I disagree. If im going with this kit I will be buying the real deal. We might as well just say screw the legit brands and buy chinese knock offs for everything. With something like a car that I am passionate about I WILL be doing it right. No cheap knock off parts no short cuts. If I have to pay a few grand more than the guy who took the easy route than so be it. Delaware is small and people around here half *** their rides as it is. I wont go that route.
I had the real deal JDM CWest Version2 front bumper on my car and guess what it was high-quality, GREAT! But whats not so great is that other companies started making it and you know what ? One of them actually produced a high quality copy in that black urethane like the original and you couldnt even tell...

I wont pay the redicuous prices JUST because of shipping oversea's...sometimes someone will come out with an equally good product HERE and hey you can save some money....unless thats no object to you