View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
G35guy84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z 7AT Sprt PW
G35guy84 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear this . At least you're okay.

I have the exact rims/tire setup. It's a GREAT setup. The rims are VERY lightweight and can EVEN be used as track wheels. They clear AKEBONO Sport pack brakes. You're literally giving them away with that price . Good luck with the sale. What are you planning on getting?
Thanks, AK. Yes, the reason I'm asking for such a low price on the winter tire/wheel setup is because I just want to get rid of them along with the rest of the stuff ASAP so I can get another car. I don't know what exactly I plan to get yet, but it's going to be something a little more modest for now until I can afford to get another Z.

Also, for anyone considering buying the stock cats I am willing to negotiate on the price. The reason I am asking for so much is because I heard from another forum member that the OEM cats sell brand new for $980/each, but I will be flexible with pricing, especially if you buy more than one item. Also remember that pricing does include shipping. If local pickup, pricing will obviously be even less. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Eric
'09 Nissan 370Z Base 7AT - Sport Package - Pearl White | Performance Mods: Stillen G3 CAI | F.I. HFC | F.I. TDX CBE w/ 18" resonators | Megan Racing coilover kit | Ichiba rear camber kit | 20mm front / 25mm rear H&R spacers | Aesthetic Mods: White interior/license plate LEDs | 6000K bulbs | 20% tint