View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Default The pleasures of getting older

As I sat at the top of the stairs hearing my sister demand that she be left alone and be allowed to go out and stay out late, and comparing me at that age my parents reply was "Your brother paid his own insurance and car payment at that age"

She than replied"Fine than i'll start paying my insurance than, how much is it?"

My mother walked over and got the papers for their insurance. "105 a month for your car"

I could just imagine the expression on her face as she said there is no way that it is that much! How much was Matt paying?
I though. My mom than turned to her and said, your brother had 2 accidents and he paid 610 a month with a slight raise in her voice as she wanted her to be surprised. Also he was paying for his car as well keep in mind.

She than said how in the world am I going to afford that? My mother replied get a full time job you have the time now that you dropped out of college. She said than I would not have time to see Kyle. LOL

I just think it is funny that people get surprised at how much stuff is and what they have to do to get it, but want all the freedoms and responsibilities.

Just thought I would share.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 08-22-2010 at 11:11 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote