Thread: Malibu cruise
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
Please put me on the list. If I am free I will roll with you guys.
Nah, I don't think you could hang... Sorry.* Of course you are, I should have added you earlier so my apologies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djamalt View Post
The skills will come to you in no time. Mine are still getting worked on. Since this is the first manual I've driven in over 12 years. Hell, when really driving in the canyons, I leave the VDC and rev match on 80% of the time!!!

But yeah with enough advance notice I should be able to make it out.
That is you being nice. I am proficient with shifting in a more relaxed driving environment but once I need to start really speeding up the process, I am not entirely comfortable yet. But I will adhere to the "practice makes perfect" philosophy, not like I need more of an excuse to drive the car.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote