View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #40 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Would you do anything differently if you could do it all over again?

I absolutely love the way your car looks so far Danny, big thumb up for that rear shot! Thanks for keeping it tasteful, breath of fresh air from what I've seen lately.

Do give us some more impressions on how much of an improvement you've noticed over stock with your entire setup.
Mmmmm the changes I would make IF I had to do it all over again would probably be more towards the exhaust than anything else...Been having trouble with aligning, leaks, god knows what else but I'm in the process of trying to fix that.

The sway bars were a GREAT mod - clean, and effective. A great improvement over stock.

Truth on the wheels are I LOVE them - if they did offer a slightly higher offset for the front I would do it because it is aggressive, not in a bad way but I was hoping I wouldnt rub at all. But its OK the grip and the suspension do feel amazing, just need to dial it in after I get the corner balancing done.

I do like keeping it clean tho! Just a bit frusterated when the 'little' things dont go as smooth as possible.

I should have more updates within the next week. The weather has been super nasty out and I havent been driving it as much as I'd like. Waiting to get on some open roads that I have takin hard and test the REAL differences.

Last edited by DannyGT; 05-06-2009 at 08:36 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote