Thread: ECU Base/Sport
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
it takes a different transmission, wiring harness, shifter surround and the button, ecu, and maybe some other things but longstory short if you wanted revmatch but didn't want to fork out spt. package money you f'ed up because the transmission alone is like 3700 if i remember right from when i had mine replaced. the wheels would cost you about 1000 used, the differential is iffy but that is still 2-500 used, and the brakes are what like 2500 for the full set? Spt. package is probably the best value 370.
It does not require a new transmission.
SRM is all electronics based, but I could imagine the wiring and module is not cheap from Nissan.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote