View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

No, under flat normal roads it wont rub even under hard cornering. It was/SOMETIMES will if the road is very uneven AND you hit a bump all at the same time. Its a bit hard to explain but basically since I raised it to the height you see i've only rubbed once on a very akward deep dip in the road where the right side sank in alot more than the left and rebounded with a slight rub.

I actually like where the rear sits at the moment but yes, it could go 5-10mm out more just for the extra flush look like the front has but to be honest its hardly even noticeable since the car has been lowered. Before hand, you could clearly see how much more aggressive the front was, but now you cant really tell.

I might go with a 265 instead of the 275 in the front and that will surely resolve any rubbing what-so-ever. First I will allign and corner balance THEN I will make that decision. Also, it only rubs in this one tiny place if I can cut and roll that up then I wont need to change tires.

keep you guys posted.