View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
No ****, there's no noise because no one has it lol. Lot of cars no one knows about. I know the Stillen kits are selling because there are actually reviews.

The only people that have it are people who installed it at GTM. If I remember correctly, Z Eliminator/dannygt ordered the first ones? They still don't have it.

Dreamer ever dynoed?
Mine was installed in Houston at Baker Tuning, not GTM. Is there something wrong with no one having a kit yet?
Do I need to get pictures for you?
We have been on the dyno, and are working with Sam to check everything since this is a unique build that is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
is the tune too rich or too lean? How far off the 8 psi are you with LTHs? And did gthey tune it for the 8 psi or did you go for a lower psi?
We are running the 8PSI pulley which was designed for stock headers and cats, the tuning is a back and forth right now to see what can be done with the headers. How far can we tune it with the headers and a stage 1 kit.

Edit: I know everyone is waiting on results for everyone who ordered and on my setup with how it pairs with the long tube headers, but it is a process which takes time and we do not want to push it faster than it needs to be.
theDreamer is online now   Reply With Quote