View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
de_dust
Base Member

Drives: 370z black on black
de_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
No ****, there's no noise because no one has it lol. Lot of cars no one knows about. I know the Stillen kits are selling because there are actually reviews.

The only people that have it are people who installed it at GTM. If I remember correctly, Z Eliminator/dannygt ordered the first ones? They still don't have it.

Dreamer ever dynoed?
yeah, the jury is still out with the GTM kits. I think they were having troubles with their supplier, that's why they made a part for shumby's in house, which is the only why he already has his. I guess we'll hear more installs coming up pretty soon. but to bullit's point, its better to have no news than bad news.

i think the only stillen kits sold right now are the ones from the initial introductory purchases when no one knew about all the issues and when they were bragging about all the testing they were doing. something in the lines of track tested not just in the dyno. hahaha. i was under the impression that they stopped the sale of the kit because of all Stillen's issues. but if they haven't, that is really bad for them to take ppls money for a flawed/incomplete product.
de_dust is offline   Reply With Quote