View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I have been driving mine for about 2-3 weeks now with zero problems. The car is making good power, and we are still fine tuning a few things with the long tube headers and playing with settings to see what we can do.
Overall the kit has been great, install was a breeze for Baker Tuning, the system sounds great, and no issues. Not really sure what people want me to report on, it just works exactly as it is suppose and as GTM said it would. I decided to throw my own wrench in with the long tube headers as the original design for the GTM kit was not build around them. So we are having fun and working directly with Sam to help give feedback on them so he can provide better support for those who wish to have LTH and his SC kit.

Overall I could not be happier with this kit.
is the tune too rich or too lean? How far off the 8 psi are you with LTHs? And did gthey tune it for the 8 psi or did you go for a lower psi?