View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #4670 (permalink)
Daishi
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z 6Speed
Daishi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Daishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzakor View Post
Hey guys.

I was number 180 on the list and installed the exhaust the same time I installed my LTH (thanks, tardcore). Anyway, I'm here to do a quick review after a few hundred miles. Yeah, I drive a lot.

Anyway, looks wise, nothing surprising. Everyone's seen it. Looks amazing. I wasn't digging the stock look very much and now I sport a grin every time I come up to my car from behind.

Sound-wise, it's a lot quieter than I had expected, even with the headers on. I had thought they were going to be headache inducing with a ridiculous amount of drone. Well, while the first engine start up almost stopped my heart, it's pretty quiet now. It still sounds aftermarket but I barely notice it while highway cruising. There is some hiss, but I don't even notice it anymore unless I listen for it. For someone looking for a loud car, I could see 12" resonators and the lth's being ok.

Power-wise there is a good amount of power after the install. Dyno next week @ stillen. I'll post charts. Right now I've got the Fast Intentions exhaust, long tube headers, and the K&N typhoon intakes.
Once your exhaust breaks in it will get louder trust me.. mine are plenty loud and i have the 18" resonators.
Cobb Tuned | Injen Intakes | Fast Intentions Long Tube Headers | Fast Intentions TDX Catback 18" Resonators CF Mufflers | Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi Shift Knob | 19x9.5/19x10.5 Five Axis Design S5:F w/ 245/40/19 - 285/35/19 Hankook Ventus V12's