View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #1453 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthanzo View Post
DE_DUST -- Thanks for starting out an Install Performance Inventory topic. I think this will allow those who are heavily contemplating on splurging for the kit, an idea of what's in front of them should they opt for a Stillen SC today.

Based from what i can deduce (up to G2K's report) and out of the 10 owners who'd stepped forward, the break/fail ratio is at around 60%. Maybe there's a ton more very satisfied SC kit owners out there. They need to step forward so we can have a bigger sampling.

At this ratio, though, a 40% success rate ain't too impressive at all. It's quite scary, even! I hope we'll see a much better success-to-failure ratio as Stillen is able to address those who have issues; and apply the fix(es) to future shipments.

I almost pulled the trigger on the Nissan Titan SC back before I traded her in for the 370Z. However, the Titan has similar problems with the Stillen SC....

I'm anxious to do forced induction on the Z but the SC doesn't look very promising....

I hope we can get some more positive reviews in here.