View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #39 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

The interior of the car when I started was moldy in some spots but not all over and not over running the car. After a can of carpet cleaner and a scrub brush the mold was gone and after a half day in nice weather opened up everything was dried out. Nothing was soaked with water or anything just damp from being closed for 5 years. The dash turned out looking great with its deep dark black look that looks better than my civic's. I will get more pictures when I go over to open it back up today including one with the top up which is now cleaned. There are black spots all over it but they are very light. I was reading on a RV forum that they make a spray that will take care of that so i will get that today as well. I am also going to see what it does cold when I go over today. We took duct tape and sealed the crock up well on the intake just until I get the new part. If it does not want to start right up I will go get a pvc valve I believe.

If anyone was wondering about the wheels here is what I had in mind.

Elbrus I05 Silver Machined w/Ice Coating
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote