View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifedrivenZ View Post
I have not been on this thread for a few weeks, but it has not changed much. People are still saying they will get there car on the dyno and never post it. So here is what I have for you all. I had my SC installed in late June. I was in Iraq and could not drive it. When I got home it was happy days. All I had to do is get the new pulley installed and throw the 2nd tune on it and I was off to the races that night. When I got to the shop I had an oil leak in the SC. After the shop talked to Stillen they overnighted a new pump and paid for the install. So a week later I picked up my car and it is running ok. People are saying there car is doing this and doing that all I can complain about is from the smell it is running rich. I have not taken the car to the shop for a Dyno yet because I don't have a boost gauge yet. I is in and waiting for it to get installed and put on the dyno. On tues next week I will be able to give you more information about how the SC is running and post the dyno results.
People don't come on a message board to talk about how good there car is and how Nissan built the perfect car. They come on and say they really could of made it a little better. Stillen put out a product and there are going to be some problems along the way, but when they are willing to fix there problems at no cost to the customer that makes them a stand up company. My car may not be perfect but I know they are working on making it the best SC out there.
I will get back with you all next week.
I would have to disagree on this point. Look at other threads about exhausts or whatever and if the product is good and liked we say so. If a product isnt what they claim, we say so. This is exactly what this forum is for on one point. A car that cant be driven is unacceptable if not provided a replacement. I would hate to make a payment on something I cant drive. I bet most in here bitch the minute their cable tv or internet goes out. But thats just me.