View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #48 (permalink)
specZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: On The Weekends
specZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
Well I know all of you are eager to find out what I ended up ordering

I decided to order a 2011 Nismo 370Z. My first choice of color was black and second was white..the car should arrive sometime around January/February. I almost went with another optioned out Touring coupe but decided to go with the Nismo mostly because I've had several Touring coupes, and a couple of roadsters and I thought I'd go with something a bit different.

Of course, I'm going to greatly miss all the extras like Navigation, XM with weather and traffic, bluetooth, musicbox, etc. but I
guess I'll survive!
Congrats on the nismo! I am sure you will enjoy it and coming from someone who was in your exact position shopping wise, I dont miss any of the above listed options....KENWOOD DNX took care of all that