View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Impressive! 6whp/6wtq just from filters? Whenever I get my mods installed, I'll go there to dyno. They are estimating it to cost $300-400 to fit my HKS exhaust from my G35 onto the 370Z.
Thanks! Check out the gains throughout the rev range!

Say, do you have a baseline from them? If so, please post the graph or email me the runfile

if not, I'd do that first so you can see exactly where you gain or lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-BoneZ View Post
Where is proven power at? I'm thinking about having mine dynoed to see what kind of power i have with my mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Their address:
8602 Temple Terrace Highway
Tampa, FL 33637-5802
(813) 988-3966
They are essentially on Busch Blvd which becomes Bullard Pkwy after 56th street and then becomes Temple Terrace Hwy.

If coming down Bush from 275, make a U-turn at Davis road and the shop will be on the right.

It's a bunch of beige garages -- no clear sign on the road.

Last edited by Jordo!; 08-19-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote