View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
i dont think its a great idea to break it in like they say then ALL OF THE SUDDEN smash on the gas and redline through each gears. even though i passed the break in mileage mark i still inched up the rpm range until getting to red line. to each there own but im doing what "feels" right to me.

the vibration..... yea its normal

one last thing. i would take the instructions and advice of the engineers who built the car over the technicians at the dealership. its true the car will learn your driving habits but that can be reset. also my nismo is my dailey driver. as much as id luv to fly to work doing 130 redlining each gear 24/7, that just isnt practical.
True. It's not like it's an on/off switch. I guess I should have been more specific and used a more elaborate explanation when typing my post.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote