View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
dorkidori_s13
Base Member

Drives: 1992 240sx Hatch
dorkidori_s13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dorkidori_s13

im glad you guys dig it thus far...i know its kind of "affliction-esque" but lemme remind you guys of one thing before those comments start flying

these shirts will only be available to YOU...the 370z community...not the muscle milk drinking meat heads who make the affliction brands reputation...personally im a HUGE fan of afflictions shirts...i think their artwork and design style is simply awesome...but its the folks who act out and make the brand associated with ill feelings what it is...im not trying to say ALL people who wear affliction are the ones who cause problems associated with the brand...all i am saying is that the all over print designs i do in that sort of style are only available to YOU, the enthusiasts and fans of the cars themselves...and i hope that you guys will see the designs for what they are...something fun that you can display your pride in your cars with

so with that being said...please understand that only you guys will be wearing these and i hope that the design is something you can enjoy along with your cars