View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaBreadMan View Post
Thx guys. Imo the A5 is one of the best looking automobiles available right now. I like that u don't see them at every other stoplight. Not a fan of the GTR because of it's looks and excess weight, along with all of it's electronics. 3 series are a dime a dozen. I also feel no car is worth a $100k so that might kill the purchase. Definitely won't ever sell the Z. That car is incredible and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Thx again for the replies.
the gtr is a bit heavy, but none of the cars you mentioned are featherweights either. they are all heavy too. and the rs5 has as much electronics as the gtr, with the difference that the gtr uses electronics to set lap records while the rs5 uses electronics to mask its crappy handling and lack of balance. Lookswise the cts is even uglier than the gtr. Seriously, consider the gtr. It's the fastest of the bunch, has as much room as the rest of them, and has the best aftermarket support for mods.