View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Cuz it looks way better than my daymn near stock Z haha
I wish I had that kinda money to go towards my Z, but I invested in my new house instead So..I'm still happy either which way.
you made the right choice... a house is a way better investment than car mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaBreadMan View Post
Wow looks incredible. That drop would make me nervous in NY, but I still want it. Great job all around
thanks man... the roads around here suck **** man and... i just manuever the hell outa her lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Even the license plate is cool! Nice job, Sim!
thanks ex!!! but im still far far away from you and phelan... damn both of you lol... you guys have trees that grow hundred dollar bills lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansz20 View Post
Looks great, but PLEASE save up and lets do some new wheels. I feel like thats one thing that hinders this car, but man do you have good taste on everything else.
thanks.... sorry bro i dont think imma be changin my wheels.. not in a while... unless something happens... the rims make me happy i think thats my one mod that i got the "people love it and hate it..." but i like it and thats all that matters... next year im shooting to supercharge her.... and do a quafe lsd... but idk because im saving up for my wedding also lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
man that little wing extension really finishes up the finish from the back.
haha yes it does man... all its missing is the jdm tow hook which i gotta fab

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote