View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #1404 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
You must be little late to the party. Its not like its been a few days or a few weeks its been 7 weeks. Go ahead and spend $10,000 on a kit and install to have your car inoperable. Then let me know how u feel
I know alot of people are going to get pissed about him saying that but it's true. I know alot of people that are giving him ****, bitched about alot less of things. Go buy a TV from the store and go home and plug it in and it doesn't work. Then after taking it back to the store they tell you they can't return it you have to call the company. Well you get home and call the company and they tell you, ohh were having issues with that model your going to have to wait 7 weeks to get it fixed. I know alot of you would be pissed and don't even try to act like you wouldn't. He has every right to be pissed off about, not only did he spend alot of money for the kit, but now he cant't even drive the car he bought. I don't know about you guys but I didn't buy my car so it can sit in a garage and look pretty. The truth of the matter is STILLEN F*C*JED UP period. Now they are doing what they can to fix the situation and I applaud them for that but that still doesn't mean he does not have the right to be upset and feel like he didn't get what he paid for. thats just my 2 cents.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote