View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:11 AM   #4651 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

After reading abit at the berk topic I noticed that the hanger on the mount on the left exhaust pipe resonator is also not right.

on the right the hanger comes through the mount but not on the left side. the left pipe is secure but is not at the same alignment as the right one.

seems like some Zs are different and that is causing the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr
I crawled under the car and found that the left resonator pipe's hanger was not in the rubber mount. I figured that I must have knocked it out while doing the install. So loosened the bolts and realigned the pipes making sure that the hangers were all in place. Everything looked good except...
What I noticed is that the hangers don't seem long enough. They are barely in the mount on the left side and the right side doesn't look right either.
Long story short, I just looked at the tips after running some errands and sure enough the left one is down again.
I looked under the car and the hanger is out of the mount again.
I might have to modify the mount.