View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGSwing View Post
I'm in a C55 AMG now so I'm actually looking at coming down a bit acceleration-wise. Cornering... well, let's just say that's the main reason I'm looking at this car, something more engaging & more fun. I was able to test drive a base Z and it was good, just trying to figure out if the stereo can compensate on the daily grind to the office.
Looking up the numbers it looks like the Z equals or bests the C55's 0-60 time. Overall, you'll probably feel like you stepped down a few rungs in refinement and luxury but up a few in sportiness and fun to drive. I haven't been disappointed with the Bose stereo at all and can listen comfortably during all types of driving. Most of the time I prefer it off so I can enjoy the sound and feel of the engine.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote