View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Like others have said track seat time is priceless and it will make you a much better driver overall! I remember my first track day lol I was all nervous with butterflies in my stomach... But once I was on the track I felt at home. I know exactly what you went through with the back end stepping out in the rain! I was at little tally on a day that was just supposed to be cloudy and then BOOM a storm rolls up and drops inches of rain on us flooding Lil sections of the track but we kept rolling... I decided to turn traction control back on as any time I touched the gas the car went immediately sideways!!! Even on the straight away going from fourth to fifth! I was like no freaking way! It ended up being a great day and I hot the pic from my avatar that day. I honestly believe that everyone should have to do 3 or more track days before getting their license! Many hours of proper track time could easily equal years of street time. Anyway, I hope you go back out and try again tracking ur car is such a great feeling and really makes u appreciate the technology and the car itself that much more!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote