Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
Yes, the entire underside is messed up. It tore off the cover plate messed up the bumper and a mud flap or whatever you all call them. I saw some metal that had been bent, I don't know what that goes to. I had the clear bra, or paint protection applied, that will have to be replaced too. I have not taken it to the dealer to have them put it on a lift to see what else is damaged. Ugghhh, I hate this. Look Guys, I am a woman. This is my dream car and I joined this forum to learn. I am so embarrased. As I said before, I didn't know they disengaged the clutch.
Being a woman or a man is no excuse...lol... Mistakes happen and we learn from it. Just be happy no one got any major injuries. Repair the Z and enjoy it!
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote