View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am in. If my car is in town I will give rides... $5 a ride and bring your barf bag lol

if my ride is not in town I can bring tools and help work on cars
mike come out either way!!!!! Hopefully the car will be here though, looking forward to checking it out.

And speaking of those rides, when we had our first mod day here back in '04, 70% of the Z owners had silverstone. Neighbors called the cops because someone was speeding back and forth through the neighborhood. Noone was speeding and it was just that so many of the same looking cars were coming in that they thought they were! Cop was pretty amused and it was no big deal.

Oh yeah, and the last one we had, a cop who was an attendee from south atlanta unwittingly bought beer for a minor when he made a beer run and totally freaked when he found out!!!!!!