View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Its +22 all around...

Its actually VERY aggressive up front and just perfect in the rear. The car was lower than in the pictures and with the 275s up front I was rubbing. So I raised it to what you see and its great!

The thing is, I REALLY love these wheels, so I was willing to try the +22 all around. I would have gone with a slightly higher offset if they offered it but they dont.

Also I heard alot of the 350Z's were using a similar setup for aggressive road coarse/auto x/ time attack/ etc and that it worked wonders..

Additionally, what I noticed is the 275s sit taller than when they were in the rears and I know thats a huge factor. With an offset this aggressive I might (after these wear out) go with a 265 so it lowers the overall height of the tire. I did ALOT of calculations before going with this combo and everything says the wheel heights between the front and rear would be nearly identical but you can NEVER be sure because even if you have the same profile, tire A can be .25 taller than tire B... So what ended up happening is the 275s buldged up a bit more than we anticipated when put on a 9.5 inch rim compared to when they were in the rear on a 10 inch rim. So the front is slightly taller than the rear. Which is why, once these burn out, I'll probably go down to a 265 just to be on the safe side. But its really not that big of a deal!