View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
That actually looks really neat, hopefully it is simply a plug and play deal without any hitchs. This would make it much easier for those who switch out their wheels for the track or winter!
yep, thats the idea. i'm going to follow the instructions. I believe there is some sort of software that comes with it for the computer. You probably say what type of car you have etc and then you go sync each sensor. its supposedly easy.

The sensors in my rear wheels are not synced right now b/c the stupid insurance shop that replaced my wheels after they were stolen never synced them (even though i told them to... then when i realized they weren't, they said they'd need my car for the whole day to sync them... so i have had light on for the past 2.5 months) but that's another story.) so i'm gonna test it with just syncing those first. Then i'm gonna install my new wheels with TPMS sensors (thanks to Jamaica2g for the great deal on the sensors, i believe he has a second set for sale still). The sensors came from a nismo 370z. i'll test both and post the results
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote