View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Ok, I Mapquested the address and it came back that it didn't exist. It did send me to High Street in Williamsburg but only because it seems to be the "center of Williamsburg"....how odd. According to the directions:

9. Take the VA-143 exit, EXIT 238, toward US-60/CAMP PEARY/COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG.
10. Merge onto VA-143 E toward WILLIAMSBURG/JAMESTOWN/YORKTOWN.
11. Turn RIGHT onto VA-132.
12. Turn RIGHT onto BYPASS RD/US-60.
13. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto RICHMOND RD/US-60.
14. Turn LEFT onto HIGH ST.
15. Welcome to WILLIAMSBURG, VA 23185.

I'm good to go as far as making it down via 95 South to 295 South to 64 East. Are the rest of the directions right?
Yes the directions are right.

The area is fairly new so that might be the reason that mapquest don't show it. However the directions posted are correct, it is off US 60/Richmpnd Rd in Williamsburg. Keep a look out for new buildings, the place is in the area where the Mexican restaraunt Plaza Azteca is. PM me or Sam for our cellphone number is case you get a little lost.

The GPS might pick up the entire address...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137022032982671
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs

Last edited by PapoZalsa; 08-17-2010 at 08:25 AM.
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote