View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #55 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

well i went to the nissan dealer down the road last night and they have 7 sittin there on the lot, but I guess they just arent selling them. They have writing all over them for money off and how much you will pay if you buy it right now with top credit etc and nothing down. Very tempting for me but they didnt have the exact one id wana be in anyhow so im safe! lol besides, ive been eyein some of the used cars on the forums anyhow. Still, crazy to see so many on the lot! I guess they are trying to compete with 2 chevy dealerships that have prob 15 camaro's each on the lot trying to sucker the Navy guys in to buy em! lol
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote