View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
Actually, that's a good idea. I've been off my dyno-tuning stint of previous years because I don't have access to an AWD dyno for the Evo, but making a few pulls on the Z should be no problemo.

I'm not sure when I'd pick this up, though... probably this fall, so no results soon.
Cool -- no rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
Do you think there will be any fitment issues with this OBX? I know OBX has been around awhile.

It just worries me buying cheaper parts of ebay. I have heard so many horror stories of people buying off ebay and then having to modify the part to fit right. If they could even get it to fit right.

Don't get me wrong, I think the exhausts are way to expensive for the 370z. $1-2K is rediculous. Exhausts were $500 less for dual pipes with my S2000.

If someone ends up taking the plunge, please post up a review.
I think a few people have the OBX Y-pipe... maybe one of them can report on fitment?

On that note -- I thought one of the "names" had fitment issues with one of their exhaust parts.

I'm guessing this was welded by a robot in China, and that's the primary reason why it's so inexpensive...

That said, I don't think OBX looks any more or less reliable than any of the other guys...
http://www.obxracingsports.com/

EDIT: hang on... I don't see a 370Z system on their website...

Last edited by Jordo!; 08-16-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote