View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #49 (permalink)
npdabest
Base Member

Drives: 09 MB 370z
npdabest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
Ive seen a few camero SS s and they can get close to 40K. I was looking at vettes today and looked at the camero ss and one was stickered at 39500. I see 30K, 40K and 50K cars all the time every day.

And alot of them are on post, soldiers are getting paid well today. But El Paso also has 13 GTRs running around too so there are some well to do people here by the border. I wonder why?
Oh yeah! Location def. matters as well.

I'm not saying these cars can't get expensive...they are just available for cheap mainstream access as well. My cousin has a fully loaded camero so I know they can be expensive as well but the base model is available for mainstream access for a lot of these american muscle cars.

Around here, mustangs are just too common. I see one every road I am on...and each time the driver is a retired husband and wife. Now around my university, I see beast vehicles left and right...but that just comes with the territory.

I see 30k+ cars all the time as well but most of those are mercedes, lexus, and bmw (essentially family sedans). Just the other day I saw a lambo. Third time in my lifetime seeing one.
npdabest is offline   Reply With Quote