View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
Looks like a very quiet system. I'll probably pick one of these up soon... no need to ever spend more than $500 for an exhaust lol. I was going to weld one up out of pre-made mandrel bends if somebody didn't come out with a decent exhaust for a proper price.

People coming from Evo's and STi's know exactly how inflated exhaust prices are for the 370Z... I'm used to quality exhausts selling for under $600. I got a nice Invidia exhaust for the Evo X for under $400 IIRC... yes, it's not a dual, but it doesn't exactly cost 2x as much to produce a dual-pipe exhaust.
Exactly.

Will you be doing before and after runs if you pick this up? That would seal the deal for me (and many of us) -- I'm betting this one performs about as well as any of the others.