View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnazz32 View Post
My dealer said he found one in transit from the factory. It hasn't been to a dealership and he had it routed to the dealership I am getting it from. He called me yesterday with a VIN. The only thing it doesn't have that I negotiated was the kick plates. I'm not too concerned with those since I am lucky to get a car in 1 month versus 3-8. I am going to try to get them to throw in the cargo cover that comes standard on the Touring Model. Does anyone know anything about the cargo cover? It will be ideal to cover up the sub enclosure I plan to install.
The cargo cover can't be easily installed on the base as it requires the replacement of the 2 trim panels. There was a thread on here about that. It can still be done but it starts getting expensive.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote